Been producing for around a year and need tips to get noticed

Immeral

House Producer
Hello!
My name is Immeral and I have been producing progressive house music for about a year using FL Studio and need help.
I've been posting music on Youtube, Soundcloud etc. and get very few views, most of them being me:p. Does anyone have any tips on getting noticed and maybe getting some more views, downloads, etc.?

Thanks!
Immeral

i think the most effective way is sharing it with your friends first and then let them share it to their other friends too. Like networking type of shit.

Whats up man. I'm gonna be real with you. your music probably doesn't quite deserve the view counts we all like to imagine. if youve only been producing a year you still have a lot to learn. dont get me wrong, im sure you have made some pretty cool stuff in your time. but you are only gonna get better. by this time next year you will be in shock at what you can create. trust me on this. i just hit my 2 year mark as a producer and looking back at my tracks form a year ago, i see that there is so much more i could have done with it.

so yeah fuck it, throw it up on youtube and soundcloud and instagram for sure. start to build your community. but your main focus should be heavily on learning your craft. 90% making music, 10% watching tutorials and talking to people on forums

With Love - Calectic

Last edited:
I totally understand what you mean. When I look back at my first track I cringe and have been thinking about taking it down because of how bad it sounds to me now. Il'l still upload but take your advice.
Thanks!
Immeral

Last edited:
Ive only been producing for like 5 months and i feel pretty confident in my music, mabye because ive had music with me my whole life and i have always been very creative and ive made songs before but not on this level

I thought I was making good music at around 5 months after producing. Looking back, I realize was pretty rubbish. Keep producing! One can only better themselves!
Thanks!
Immeral

Whats up man. I'm gonna be real with you. your music probably doesn't quite deserve the view counts we all like to imagine. if youve only been producing a year you still have a lot to learn. dont get me wrong, im sure you have made some pretty cool stuff in your time. but you are only gonna get better. by this time next year you will be in shock at what you can create. trust me on this. i just hit my 2 year mark as a producer and looking back at my tracks form a year ago, i see that there is so much more i could have done with it.

so yeah fuck it, throw it up on youtube and soundcloud and instagram for sure. start to build your community. but your main focus should be heavily on learning your craft. 90% making music, 10% watching tutorials and talking to people on forums

With Love - Calectic

Hey very well put, I also have seen a tremendous growth from music I did years ago. You will always be learning, it never stops. I always find new tricks and ideas constantly perfecting my craft.

FrankEFX

Hey very well put, I also have seen a tremendous growth from music I did years ago. You will always be learning, it never stops. I always find new tricks and ideas constantly perfecting my craft.

FrankEFX
I agree. The only way to go is up.

Hello!
My name is Immeral and I have been producing progressive house music for about a year using FL Studio and need help.
I've been posting music on Youtube, Soundcloud etc. and get very few views, most of them being me:p. Does anyone have any tips on getting noticed and maybe getting some more views, downloads, etc.?

Thanks!
Immeral

I have one, check out SendBeatsTo

Where can I find you on Soundcloud, I'm not so interested in Youtube at the moment?

Last edited:
i think the most effective way is sharing it with your friends first and then let them share it to their other friends too. Like networking type of shit.

Yes do this, however, don't under estimate the power of a good review from spe who doesn't know. My approach is a little different in I tell people to check out someone else's beat, even if it's mine that I'm showing them. This way, I can get a genuine and unfiltered opinion regarding my music. When people know I made it, they seem to change how they feel...

With Love - Calectic

Damn, that's harsh.
You're probably right though...

Ive only been producing for like 5 months and i feel pretty confident in my music, mabye because ive had music with me my whole life and i have always been very creative and ive made songs before but not on this level

I'd like to here this confidence you speak of in your music. Realtalk Linkup

Back