Beatbox Soundfonts?

YoungHov

Does anyone know where I can find some beatbox soundfonts/samples. I've tried google but the results are very vague.

you can find some beat box loops for free, i would tell you where, but hey, your old enough, you can search, and the chop them up and use them accordingly.

PBoyProducer said:
you can find some beat box loops for free, i would tell you where, but hey, your old enough, you can search, and the chop them up and use them accordingly.

Thanks man:cheers:

Get some Rahzel songs or other beatbox songs and sample!

CenoBeatz said:
Get some Rahzel songs or other beatbox songs and sample!

Yeah I might do that, but I'm thinking a bit more subtle beatboxing, you know like the type that you can hear in the background of What's My Name Pt.2 .

Hey Young_Hove, there is also a plugin u can get, MDA Beatbox, not sure how much help this is, it can sometimes sound decent, other times blah! Let me know if u want me to send it to to u. Its freeware. Or just run a search.

A hove I seen this sample cd on the internet. I forgot the name of it but I'll find out when i get off of work but anyways it 2 cd's full of beatbox sounds. I was thinkin of getting it myself.

rhythm22 said:
A hove I seen this sample cd on the internet. I forgot the name of it but I'll find out when i get off of work but anyways it 2 cd's full of beatbox sounds. I was thinkin of getting it myself.

Thanks so much mane. let me know when you find it.

Back