Bandcamp vs Soundclick

apexxhiphop

I'm beginning to showcase my music and was wondering which site do you guys think would be better to help showcase, gain exposure and potentially sell my tracks? Currently i'm using Bandcamp but would love to hear some of you guys opinions

by the way, check out my first track (click the link below)

Apexx

Beats I recommend Soundcloud, if you were to release a beat tape, or a album with someone, then I would say use both, either way it will help you gain more exposure. But Bandcamp for professional releases, and Soundcloud for beats(perhaps for sale, or just for feedback)

Also, I thought that sample on your band camp is class, when I heard the vocal I was thinking this is gonna be like a classic Pete Rock joint!

Last edited:
Bampcamp seems to me to be more album oriented. Which is a good thing if you are looking to be an instrumental artist. I personally am looking into that direction and doing my own releases.

Yea Bandcamp is for more album-oriented projects. Also I like the way Bandcamp projects your music and the way you can customize its look and everything. Plus it features a widget which you can stick on your website or even your Facebook.

I like Bandcamp for albums and Soundcloud for beats. No real reason apart from I just like it like that.

People steal beats off of soundclick so go with soundcloud..not saying its any safer there

Yea soundcloud is not any safer than soundclick. In fact I know how to steal music from soundcloud easier than I know how to steal from soundclick.
Not saying that I do steal music from soundcloud/soundclick, im just sayin'

Yea soundcloud is not any safer than soundclick. In fact I know how to steal music from soundcloud easier than I know how to steal from soundclick.
Not saying that I do steal music from soundcloud/soundclick, im just sayin'

Any flash video grabber will do the trick.

Socialsites and youtube are superb in the EXPOSURE category...

Back