Audio Set Up Urgent

K

koto

Hello,

I have been trying to set up my audio connection for a couple of days now with no success.

I have the following hardward

AKG 3000 con mic
Cubse SX
acid pro
Eurorack ub802 mixer
E-mu 0404 soundcard (with Pachmix)
computer speakers

Here is a link to my current connections,

AUDIO%20SETUP.gif

I am getting sound from the computer, and from the microphone, but for some reason I am not recording in cubase or acid pro,

any suggestions?

Thanks

go to the audio device setups in both prgrams and make sure that your soundcard is choosen for your recording

I love these diagrams.:D No really, they're very helpful. (Not being sarcastic)

Go to the 0404 control panel and add the "44.1 default multitrack" template if working with 44.1khz sample rates.

That should get you set on the control panel side of things. What's imporant is to have the 0404 analog input added as a strip.

Then in Cubase go to "devices", then to "device setup" and "vst inputs". Press "reset" and your 0404 analog input should show up. It is important that you add the analog input on the 0404 control panel before you do this on cubase. You should be able to see "PCI card in L" and "PCI card in R" and you may see the digital inputs depending.

If the inputs are there, that's all.

Then go to "devices" again and "VST connections". Go to the "inputs" tab, add an input if there isn't one already and then make sure that the input is your analog connection.

Back