Anyone here been signed or released anything on Beatport?

Bare-E Raws

The Title says it all... But Really I'm just curious to see how long it took you to get to the level of knowledge and skill required for being signed or put on a site like Beatport.

Beatport is for more Elctronic Genres than anyhting. Like Elecctro house and the million other genres out their made by your computer.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Deleted. In future, please use the report button (the button with the exclamation mark below each post). That way you'll notify mods directly.

Well I had fun putting up the nice pictures. But in the future I'll be sure to tell on those nasty low life spammers that are trying to advertise penny stocks in japan... Those Basterds...

Long story short, it took 16 years from the time I bought my first drum machine until somebody else paid for an album of my music to come out, and all the promo associated with it.

Not including compilation spots, which I think I got my first one after about 4 years.

Long story short, it took 16 years from the time I bought my first drum machine until somebody else paid for an album of my music to come out, and all the promo associated with it.

Not including compilation spots, which I think I got my first one after about 4 years.

Dang son! Thats exactly what I wanted to hear when I posted this thread something along the lines of this comment quoted here. very impressive you must be a master of music by now! Congrats on your first album as well that's very impressive!

Hey, nah I still suck at music, and I think I always will.

I've done various albums, EP's etc over the years, some were self funded cd's I sold hand to hand, a couple got picked up for small scale distro but were still entirely funded by myself and a couple rot away in my vaults.

Its still smalltime stuff, but that was the first time I ever got to just hand over the finished product and not have to worry about coming up with the money or organising all the promo etc.

Back