Any tips on sounds?!

Enigma(EndofDaze)

FL STUDIO USER
Alright so I guess what Im tring to get at is that, Im getting to use too using the same sounds with beats...........:banghead: I always resort to the same effect when Im in a pinch I listen to my boy make beats and it sounds like he already has it mapped out in his mind.

Again Im looking for any tips on how to acheive a solid sound with other effect then the factory sounds, Ive messed with nobs switches slides all this fun stuff. Can any1 give me sites or anything of the sort to get some new plugins/VST's??????

Thanks guys Ive been looking around as much as I can but I might not be looking hard enough?? too hard maybe??

kvraudio.com has some nice free gems on there. download a few of those and if you like them, then add them to your arsenal, and also be on the lookout for third party sound/sample libraries for vstis that you already own. It will definately end up saving you money as opposed togoing out and buying all new software when you can just buy more sounds for software that you already own

Yo man good looking....... 2 questions? 1. Third party? how would I go appon loading these together I never dabbled with other hosts like that before, 2. how many of these plugins would be compatible with FL studio........(for some reason I have a feeling that might seem like a dumb question) Thanks dude.

well, lets say that you have Kontakt. There are several different companies that make and sell presets for Kontakt, It's just a matter of deciding which library you want and then buying it. It will load up just like the factory library taht Kontakt ships with. FL Studio is pretty universal, so there are a lot of different vsts out there that are compatible with it. And as long as FL Studio will load the vst, then you wont have any issues loading third party libraries that were made for that vsti. They will load up just like factory presets and you can sequence them!!!

4sho once again thanks man, Ive been relyin on the same old shit for awhile now and it got boring and I started slowin down on beats but that serouisly shocked me! Much Love!!

Back