Any Schooling Worth Getting Involved In?

joseppio

JOSEPPIO PRODIUCTONS
Looking for something/somewhere to gain knowledge on music production. Is it worth paying for any services for example "Recording Connection." Full Sail University would be awesome but unrealistic for me atm.

I've been teaching myself over the years. A more formal education in it though can't hurt. If you see the value in it and have the money to pay for it, sure. Knowledge is knowledge, it's out there for cheaper but you'll have it in a organized curiculum with classes.

Education of any kind is good - just be clear about what you're paying for as well as your own aims and objectives.
Any good course will have module descriptions of some kind. Check them out.

well, obviously Full Sail is the ideal choice, but is VERY EXPENSIVE.

I recently came across another school in the Orlando area called FIRST Institute. Last time I checked (earlier this year) they cost about $12,000 for the entire music production course. They are fairly new, but it is still worth looking into...

Also, they only use Logic Pro and ProTools, so if you do not own a Macbook yet, I highly suggest you get one.

Check out Cosmic Academy man. They are really cool people and it's all online. Check them out on Facebook and contact Justin Cohen, tell him "Alec sent you". ;)

I'm giving away gold here...

Theory, Composition and Harmony but study Audio Engineering while you're working on those three and you're all set.

Back