Any Equipment Ideas?

NPOHB

What's up FP!?

So I've recently made my mind up on taking my craft seriously. I'm ready to start creating but I'm in a stage where I can't decide on what/which equipment would be the best fit.

- on the go equipment
- lofi alternate r&b

What's up FP!?

So I've recently made my mind up on taking my craft seriously. I'm ready to start creating but I'm in a stage where I can't decide on what/which equipment would be the best fit.

- on the go equipment
- lofi alternate r&b

Hovercraft?!

You've given no clue as to your current set-up or whether you're looking at production only or a rig that can cover live use...

THE most important equipment you will ever buy should be a good pair of studio refference monitors, considder spending around $1000 / £700 on a pair, they will last you for life and you will learn to love mixing with them, all other quipment is by the by and not really necisarry for producing.

- on the go equipment

THE most important equipment you will ever buy should be a good pair of studio refference monitors, considder spending around $1000 / £700 on a pair, they will last you for life and you will learn to love mixing with them, all other quipment is by the by and not really necisarry for producing.
Someone didn't read what OP actually said they wanted...

Last edited:
Roland/Boss, sp,or an mpc500 and a synth like a microbrute, mininova, or microkorg.
Records/tapes/cd's,, and other sample sources.

Software works great too if you know how to best degrade the sounds.
Tracktion with shortcircuit as a softsampler is a great start, and FREE!
Maybe start there, and add free softsynths along the way.

Last edited:
Back