Any courses or private tuition on FL Studio.............

Scottie15

Hi all.

Does anyone know of any courses for FL Studio. Or anyone whom does it privatly or anyone out there that just helps. I am looking for help in Kent uk. I wonder if anyone local to me uses FL Studio? Willing to pay in beer etc or cash. Best way to learn hands on with somone I have been told or hook up with other users and gain info.

Thank you in advance for reading(frustrated FL user whom wants to a little more from the basics) :)

Last edited:
SeamlessR does private Skype lessons and murders it with FL. He also has a bunch of tutorials on YouTube. What kind of music do you make or want to make?

Thank you so very much, this is great going to check all these out, looks amazing!!!!

I am trying to learn to make old skool house garage, the tuff jam, todd edwards, J, sylvester type. I am trying to get as much info as possible. I learning ok but from scratch. Trying to find any tips vids on how you lay out drums patterns for the beats side of the track, like a step by step of biulding it. Some great helpful people on here, thank you so much again for the reply. All the best!

a walkthrough a making a beat would be cool to watch. I'll start making some beat walk throughs this week. Thats a really good idea.

Epsilon, I have to just say, what a fantastic website you have. I have passed it on to some other newbies I have spoken too whom are trying to start off, thay are all saying the same. Its just perfect! I am following it it all. I worked within music for years a sucsessful dj and DMC teacher, but I have to say your videos are the best, just raw facts and easy to follow. With out sounding a ponce and wanting more, I have to say you need to make more my friend as I would recommend anyone starting out follwo these videos rather than various others. Lookign forward to going over the FL studio walk throughs.

In regards to the walk throughs in beats making, form my travels over YT it seems to be in demand as there are very few that are any good and people are begging for them. I would love to find a decent drum pattern for house garage the tood terry J.Sylverter type and see how it is laid out on FL studio it is very hard to no wher eot place all the little hats and the volume decreses on some to provide that skipy feel. It would be a fantastic edition to your libary of help pages Epsilon as many people I see out there can not find and house garage ones, plus I am being selfish too lol.

Anyway with out going on, FANTASTIC pages you have provided and I suspect helped many many people! Well done, its given me the drive to carry on as there is help out there lol!!!!!! Thank you!

One other thing! The most frustrating thing for me at present is sampling but I am going to look at your video. Once sampled I am at the point of crying lol, i have a vocal sample say 4 seconds long but how on earth do I find the BPM of it and then get it to the bpm of 128 I want. I watch these videos online and none really help, in the comments are loads of people still thing wtf!!! lol Anyone whom can put somthing togther for a STEP BY STEP you can visually watch and copy would be AMAZING! Thats all :) not much is it......:P

Thanks for the awesome post, man. Ya, the goal is to just help some people out. I'm glad you're liking them. And the beat making idea is cool because it shows a lot. Instead of just showing one little step, making the entire beat shows like almost everything. So that's a really good idea. Thanks for thinking of that, I'll definitely make some (hopefully for house garage for ya too, I gotta study the genre a bit but i'm sure i can pull it off).

As for the sampling, the sample is going to be whatever tempo (bpm) it was recorded at. You would have to stretch, or shrink it, to fit in with whatever tempo you're working with. Sometimes the sample pack or downloaded sample will say the BPMs, but most times, it doesn't. So it's a trial and error guessing game to fit it in. Once something is recorded at a set tempo, it's always going to playback at that tempo. You'll have to get a sample recorded at 128 bpm or, preferably, record your own vocals at 128 bpm.

Anyway, yeah ^.^ thanks for checking them out! and thnx for your comment on youtube. Its good to see they're helpful.

Last edited:
No problem mate, it is due to guys like you I am sticking with it. I must admit I can not see why people get so dispondant, it is frustrating to say the least. I am stuck on piano, knowing what is best to use? Hoe you use it, a piano video is needed or recomendations of any for fl studio. I copied some riffs offline place them in piano roll and add a piano and its flat weak like the pianos are not playign fully, maybe I need better piano sound and there was a Korg m1 sample.

I am struggling on chords and applying them in a house garage style 90s. There must be some good step by step walkthroughs. There plenty of people online asking for them, good ones, most are not great and hard to follow or you dont have the vsts.

Oh what i would give to meet someone for one on one tutition or to answer your questions on the same package.....some seriously brilliant producers out there and self taught too, how do they do it lol

If you are looking for the best courses for FL Studio, then I think you should try Udemy.com they will teach you from the basic to advance. I think they are the best tutor online because their style of teaching makes you easy to understand. Visit home tutor in Lahore for more tutoring services.

Last edited:
No thats not a cool idea, If he learn step by step then he should must try an expert. The expert who teach him with the basic that never cause him to find this on hard. Because future of student also dependent on the teachers

Nope. Universities usually just teach Reason/Protools/Cubase/Ableton or Logic for certification.
You would learn FL Studio or Reaper at your house and by collaborating with others.

Back