Alto ACM4 Mic - should I buy it for 137 $ ?

O

OliverPractice

I just need a mic for pracitce, this one has a discount if you pay in cash. I want to finaly have a mic in my room and do some things. Is it good as a cheap mic, anybody know of Alto products ?

Is this a vocal condersor mic ? It's labeled studio mic, what is that exactly ?

I'm not making a studio just want a vocal condensor mic to practice for me at home that doesn't make my voice sound worse then it is.

The link to it

ACM4

Pls answer fast I wanna order it in a few hours.

Ordering is tricky I saw a mic sold localy for 370 of our curency (maybe 240 dollars) for almost half the price online. But this seems like a good deal. Not that it's a lot of money in the first place but I just don't want to buy some garbage.

---------- Post added 07-09-2013 at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-08-2013 at 05:12 PM ----------

people probably don't recognize the mic name so they don't look the thread up. Bump. I need an answer pls.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

is it an ok mic for that price or not ? Like give me an answer somebody, the link says what the mics atributes are. Just a quick answer all I need.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is a discontinued model (Alto do not make microphones anymore). So this is likely to be of the same quality that all of the low end gear that comes out of China is at - good but not great.

Know that there is no support for this mic and that if it goes bad, getting it fixed is going to be a problem.

If you still want it go ahead

this is a discontinued model (Alto do not make microphones anymore). So this is likely to be of the same quality that all of the low end gear that comes out of China is at - good but not great.

Know that there is no support for this mic and that if it goes bad, getting it fixed is going to be a problem.

If you still want it go ahead

yeah obviously it's low end with that price, my question is if it's a good low end mic for that price or if I should grab something else, if yes , what ?

Back