Adobe Audition HELP

B

bry04

I have always used adobe audition 1.0 to record all my sounds, but yesterday it just stopped working. When i try to record something it doesnt pick up the sound at all...the db meter just stays at around -51db. I've looked around in the audio options but I dont really know what to look for. Can anybody help me?

What do you mean? Im trying to record sounds from SampleTank 2...im just using my midi controller hooked up thru usb

What I do is I open FL4 and load the vst, then I go to Adobe and record it...its worked everytime except since the problem started yesterday

I record and edit my sounds in Adobe, then sequence everything in Acid 4.0

Last edited by a moderator:
whats the point of adobe ,fl studio ,and acid? why spend your money on all that when one of those can benefit you by itself

acid pro :D

The reason I dont just use 1 sequencer is becuase I cant get it to record properly. When I use SampleTank and try to record something in a sequencer there is no sound. The meter moves so its picking something up, but I cant hear it. Its getting really annoying now that adobe isnt working and i cant record anything at all...ive asked for help but nothing works

Back