808/Bass Booms?

B

Beats09

I'm looking for some 808 and/or Bass Booms. I have plenty of 808 samples but I need longer sounds and BOOMS.

Can yall recommend a sample library that has these?

Last edited by a moderator:
Google 808 Samples, and you will find plenty of free kits. COMPRESS the samples to make them have more punch.

Sine bass is prob what your looking for. I have some 808 patches for Reason and there is Dillie bass vst for FL Studio users.

why not just adjust the decay settings on the 808s you already have? im sure some of them are quite long

Google 808 Samples, and you will find plenty of free kits. COMPRESS the samples to make them have more punch.

thanks will do

Sine bass is prob what your looking for. I have some 808 patches for Reason and there is Dillie bass vst for FL Studio users.

thanks i'ma check out the Dillie Bass vst

why not just adjust the decay settings on the 808s you already have? im sure some of them are quite long

thanks, aight i'll try tweaking the decay settings, i have the Wave Alchemy 808 drums library and most of the samples aren't long. i've heard a lot of good things about Gold Baby so I may get his 808 library soon.

Try a simple drum synth like drumatic. That will give you complete control over your kick.

k ima download drumatic thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks will do

thanks i'ma check out the Dillie Bass vst

thanks, aight i'll try tweaking the decay settings, i have the Wave Alchemy 808 drums library and most of the samples aren't long. i've heard a lot of good things about Gold Baby so I may get his 808 library soon.

k ima download drumatic thanks
The gold baby 808s are dope. I bought it a year ago. I don't even use 808s like that but I really like them

YOOOO thanks Tal Elek7ro is dope! not just the miami patch either BOW BOW BOW:victory:

N/P.

Just goes to show that sometime free stuff is really worth looking into. TAL has several other free VST's that are really good, like Bassline and UNO-62. I think I have all of their free plugins, including the fx, they're really good.

^ Yup Synth 1 is a beast too, especially with the expansion banks

Back