10 Things they don’t tell Music Producers…. til it’s too late

Amazing article by the way. thanks for writing it. I've been producing for about 2 years now and I couldn't agree with you more about how we as producers should be at our Digital Audio Workstations producing everyday in order to fine tune our skills. One thing I will point out though. I HATE people who steal ideas from my songs. This pisses me off beyond the mountains. If you have an original song and someone steals it its just plain stealing and stealing is wrong.

Everyone steals from everyone. Unfortunately. Oops I did it it again? Taken from Woman in love, Barbara Streisand. Max Martins magic though is that he has the ability to turn a steal into a better and very different song.

Wow, I've just read that article, and without reading any of the comments in between, I just wanted to say thank you! And not only that, but you seem to write from a very experienced perspective. You really bring that feeling of having been through all of this and strip your heart and soul of your experiences down in this writing. Touched me like a good piece of music, really! And you had such an impact with this that I will just change some things I'm doing from today on. Thank you :)

damn, this article really hit home for me. i see the information trap everywhere tbh. Definitely better to get tracks out of the door even if they are imperfect.

Hello. Great post. Very informative. I will take it all on board. Is the video still available? I can't seem to access it on youtube.

Back