which 1 should i cop mv8k or mpc2kxl both same price

T

T DOUBLE

its boiling down 2 a couple of days 4 either 1 some insight please

MV my pick, especially if there both the same price. MV makes production alot easier IMO with all the GREAT features it has! :cheers: Im lovin the MV!!!

a trusty u seem 2 no alot on the mv i c u post alot here me being a noob let me tell u my story. been djing for 3 years turntablism scratching,beatjuggling love 2 beatjuggle so i want 2 make the music now.I been slanging my mixtapes 4 a year now and want to get n to production 4 my cds i need a all n 1 unit to hook up 2 my dj equipment help me out man

damn, if you are lookin at MPC2K-XL's for that same price damn u paying too much. but if you already planning to spend that much, DEFINETLY get an MV-8000. That machines a monster and is everything you'll need. MPC2KXL(i own one and have had several) is just a simple sequencing and sampling box, you'll be able to get a lot more done on the MV. Best of luck.

T DOUBLE said:
a trusty u seem 2 no alot on the mv i c u post alot here me being a noob let me tell u my story. been djing for 3 years turntablism scratching,beatjuggling love 2 beatjuggle so i want 2 make the music now.I been slanging my mixtapes 4 a year now and want to get n to production 4 my cds i need a all n 1 unit to hook up 2 my dj equipment help me out man

The MV is your machine. Trust me.

go to www.mvnation.com and ask any question you have there.

Here are some things to condsider.

1. You can take the MV to gigs and record live sets and also trigger audio samples to spice up your set along with a monophonic synthesizer inside to play some basslines in the mix.

2. You can plug your mixer straight into it, enter mixdown mode, and record your entire live performance, regardless of length, directly to the harddrive (no RAM worries in mixdown mode) and tweak, mix, master, and burn a CD of the show...maybe before you even get in your car to leave the venue.

3. It is super easy to make any style of beats/music genre with.

4. There are so many features like the real-time timestretch that you can use to match your loops instantly for composition.

5. Trigger phrase patterns on the fly with the pads and also mute tracks with the pads..live or during the production work at the studio.

6. Has a synthesizer built into it, great effects, and is also a 16 part multitimberal sound module that you can load patches into it like any other workstation or rack module...just plug in a controller.

yo so u telling me i dont have 2 go 2 the studio 2 make my mixtapes anymore.that will b hot i dont play out live so it will n 1 place i jus wanna make raw hiphip beats very little r&b

Hopefully you were going to pay the price of an MPC 2000XL for the MV and not the MV price for the MPC.

I usually don't get into these topics but for the same price, the MPC 2000XL is no match for the MV.

Back