FP Flip This Beat Battle vol 2 - VOTING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

slanteyez

Battle Champion :-)
Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don’t cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday March23rd 9pm my time, GMT+13. Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting) and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:
1. producer8 -> gets 3 points
2. beatmaker3 -> gets 2 points
3. beatsmith5 -> gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback for other participants is naturally welcome as well.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a "Champion" usertitle from the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

Al Torture:

BKProductions:

Big D Beats:

Slanteyez:

EnYawd:

AM Reflection

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa the battles already over. that was quick. wish i had more time. good luck to all participants, i hear some great stuff.

he's in New Zealand which makes it 2:30 am Monday morning there (it's 0:30 am Monday morning here in Aus) - the time was given as 9pm gmt+13, so it is legitimately closed

lol at Kv, disqualified first battle, misses deadline on the 2nd battle. u got me crackin up bruh

1. Big D Beats - love the drums and any sample affects you have
2. Slanteyez - great chops, and i really like the change up around 0:45
3. AM Reflection - i like what you did with the sample, nice old school vibe.

Good submissions by everyone and good luck

1. Big D Beats - solid drums, also liked the sample chops and the switchup near the end, good work
2. AM Reflection - nice to see someone flipped this one, stripped back beat and the sample chops work well,
3. BKProductions- whole beat sounds massive, and that switch up near the end with the synth stabs was cool, somethin sounds off in that sine bass though, other than that mean flip

1. AM Reflection - I like the way you used the sample
2. Slanteyez - Those chops were dope
3. BKProductions - I liked the drums you used

thats all votes in, looks like i got this one lol. Shot to all those who entered, def had some mean flips in there... round 3 should be up in a couple days if anyones down. Give this next one about a week and a half deadline for entries, since a couple missed out this time.but yeah hit me up if you got any other ideas

- it also takes into account that sometimes things get in the way and your best intentions to start the next one asap fall by the wayside as you deal with a life emergency - if you and everyone else knows the timetable then it becomes an easy enough battle to run on a continuous basis - let jyri or me know when you start the next one so that we can sticky it at the start

Where are the 3 new beats for the new battle??? I've been waiting since Sunday...

There's going to be a new thread when slateyez gets it together.

As for the timing, I would suggest that it may not be that essential to start on some exact day, but finishing on sundays could be a good idea. For example, if slanteyez were to set up the new battle tomorrow, the entries would close on the next week's sunday making the entry time a bit longer that one week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back