FP Flip This Battle vol. 12 Voting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimboslice726

Battle Champion!
Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Sunday September 28th 9pm my time ( Eastern Time EST (USA & Canada) > What's the current time now in EST? (EDT in Summer)) Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting )and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a
champion.jpg
and a user title to match the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.

Contenders:
UsernameSoundcloud linkSoundcloud nameFlip title
yokuzinyokuzinbeatsyokuzin-i-thought-i
mmc7mmc-4love-prod-mmc
neeko1 https://soundcloud.com/neekobeats/said-i-do-2014-hiphop-beat said-i-do-2014-hiphop-beat
djrethinkbeats https://soundcloud.com/iamrethink/my-dreams-lo-fi-vibes my-dreams-lo-fi-vibes
wildinout8archangelsmusicmarc-pittman-said-i-do
jvdude jvbeats666i-said-i-do
CheckYourHead2727checkyourhead2727cortexflipamayochangeup
Jamie Shawjamie-shawtripped
scallyhobgoblinhobgoblinbeatzcortexflip
DEEJAYGdeejay_g-1maria
DJKoollorddjkoollordhip-hop-beat-old-school-boom-bap-flip-instrumental-2014
theKAMkoolaidmusicmafreedom
Elev8teelevatedkingi-cannot-stop
Crankmancrankmandreams
jimboslice726jamespbeatsbeat310
H O L I Kholikschmolikcortex-flip
72EnYawdenyawdlisten

Please use either the FP username or the soundcloud username when casting votes, to make it easier to cast votes.

Happy voting and may the best beat win.

Last edited by a moderator:
jimboslice726
Elev8te
72EnYawd

Nobody used the drumbreak huh? smh. Missing out on all kinds of fun.

Last edited:
1. Crankman: Best overal produced beat. Not my usual cup of tea style wise but the progressions really work well in this best - good job.
2. The Kam - nice use of the vocal sample and drum pattern is well programmed.
3. Jimbo slice - has that little bit extra about it. well produced although i thought the bass line was a little 'pop' sounding

Other cool beats: Kollord - banging drums/MMC7 - as always, a dope drum pattern and nicely chopped samples.

voting is closed and we have a clear winner

Jimboslice726 with 21 points
mmc7 with 14 points
elev8te with 13 points

(theKam was allowed to have their votes counted 10 minutes after closing hence the changes
1. Crankman
2. Jimboslice726
3. Elev8te
)

Jimboslice726 knows what to do now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back