Willie Hutch - Baby come home

Hi man, nice one beat, although the 'Sometimes' sample could be of better quality in my opinion. Also I would add some more movement or automation, but generally speaking I think you found a good sample and made something good out of it. One question from me - what kind of effects did you use on samples? I guess there were some transient shapers, am I right?

Thanks fam. I know I could have done better arrangement and all, but I am too lazy to finish beat. I always finish it when somebody is interesting in it. What do u mean by quality of sample? Its from yt and that's all I could have done it. I don't know much about mixing and mastering. Any advice of making it better quality would be appreciated. No effects whatsoever in this beat.

I know what you mean by being lazy to finish a beat:) actually I would search for another source of a sample, for example there is a blog FunkMySoul.gr where you can find full vinyl albums ripped into *.wav files. I am sure Willie Hutch will be there too.

Well, I thought you used some processing on your samples as they sounded like they had some extra attack, which sounded to me really nice. It made me think about trying to use it in my own productions.

You're welcome, I guess maybe I even found this website on one FP thread and there are same other similar websites which you can check for WAV full albums as well. Have fun with digging.

Back