So Smooth U Won't Believe It - Mellow Acoustic, Angelic Saxophone, Relaxing Choir!!!

Va_eL

Honesty, ya'll are lucky I decided to share this lol. I could just listen to the song itself for days, its way to smooth.

the sample is tight in my opinion...the flip was dope too...probably less toms but good job overall...peace!

hi, i'm new here, where do newbies go to introduce themselves?
and remaining true to the thread (although i'm terribly sorry for being offtopic)
may i ask what is a "flip"?

i like enya..

Here's my flip.

your flip was cool but it wasn't creative at all..you just looped it. Nonetheless it sounded good, but i didn't feel the passion bro.

Verse was flipped, added my owns synths and shit.

You killed it though im not even gonna front. That little triplet high hat fill at like 32 secs is ****ing sick
Here's my flip.

your flip was cool but it wasn't creative at all..you just looped it. Nonetheless it sounded good, but i didn't feel the passion bro.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

u mean like, remix it?
A flip at the most basic definition is when you sample a part of someone else song and use it to build a song of your own. Its different from a remix, because in a remix you try to remake the song with your own flair and arrangement. The goal of a flip is to take a sample and turn it into something completely new and hopefully unrecognizable from the original. Just watch some mpc or maschine videos on youtube and you'll pick it up fast. Let me know if you want me to send you any

Last edited:
Verse was flipped, added my owns synths and shit.

You killed it though im not even gonna front. That little triplet high hat fill at like 32 secs is ****ing sick

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

A flip at the most basic definition is when you sample a part of someone else song and use it to build a song of your own. Its different from a remix, because in a remix you try to remake the song with your own flair and arrangement. The goal of a flip is to take a sample and turn it into something completely new and hopefully unrecognizable from the original. Just watch some mpc or maschine videos on youtube and you'll pick it up fast. Let me know if you want me to send you any

I have used honestly over 200 samples and made more than 200 flips in my career for making beats....I know what it means man. I didn't mean to come onto you so hard, I was just saying you took parts of the song that were already going together. I'm just sayin I like to take random parts and chop up the best sounding combo i can. Ignore my first comment...your flip was good i was just hatin. but thanks for the compliment, i like it to (which is rare for me to like my own beats).

ay u misread that, i was answering the chicks question. but your good dw about it
I have used honestly over 200 samples and made more than 200 flips in my career for making beats....I know what it means man. I didn't mean to come onto you so hard, I was just saying you took parts of the song that were already going together. I'm just sayin I like to take random parts and chop up the best sounding combo i can. Ignore my first comment...your flip was good i was just hatin. but thanks for the compliment, i like it to (which is rare for me to like my own beats).

Back