sample + flip (ill ish)

booma_Musik

I forgot where I got this joint but it's pretty dope. download it for yourself & check out my flip, any & all feedback appreciated. this'd be my 3rd beat on FL & i've just started playin' around w. the mix, tweaking the limiter & messing w. effects etc...lemme know what ya think! :bigeyes:

Yo man sick flip, really dig it. Thanks for to sample too, i'm gonna mess round with it tomorrow ... possibly be back with flip...peace.

dope flip abstrakt, i like how you managed to give it a dif overall vibe w. the chops. hard to do that w. 4 bars haha. drums sound a lil loud IMO, i feel like i should be hearin' more of the sample, then again, maybe it's these ****ty laptop speakers LOL. anyways. let's hear some more flips!

1st beat...your loop is offbeat

and fyi...a loop with drums u slapped on, is NOT a flip

2nd beat...i dig it, but i was hoping u were gonna come in with your own instruments. i can hear a hot organ on that

Last edited:
1st beat...your loop is offbeat
Okay #1 It's supposed to be.

and fyi...a loop with drums u slapped on, is NOT a flip
And #2, says who? You? Seriously, don't start this discussion, it's a losing game..

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 AM ----------

and FYI Golden "Child"..normally, I would agree w. you..except: EQ'ing & adding effects, additional VST's etc. DOES involve a creative process, i.e. flipping. please, get yo mind right. -_-

i coulda done what u did in 5 mins...you'll elevate sooner or later, n realize how wack this beat is lol

all u did was loop it, slapped drums on it, and filtered the intro/"break"

and i understand the swing u tried to execute, but your loop is OFFBEAT...**** is not pleasing to the musical ear

sorry but u failed

here's an example of what a real FLIP is

http://usershare.net/im8he2xdf406

Last edited:
sorry but u failed
I failed?

honestly, I see cats like you pop up once in a while to chime in & It baffles me that you even have the gull to critique other people's work. I'd take that comment from abstrakt, or Gilson, or so re3sonable, they're established members of FP & their skills are pretty obvious; I value their opinions.

you on the other hand, have 2 posts to your name and they're all you either saying what you "don't like about / do like about" a given beat. where you coming from with these opinions? do you have some ill beats to show me that'll blow mine outta the water? or do you just critique for the sake of critiquing? Lol.

drop a sample, let's battle. I'll tear your ass to shreds.

I'm gonna tell you right now, I understand this beat is more chopped/altered than what I posted here; but in reality the chops are no less repetitive / more creative than the "loop" in my flip for this thread. PS, if yo really think those cheesy house-esque synths are cuttin' it in combination w. that sample, you need to go back to the drawing board.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

lol i just put up a beat pal

u couldnt **** wit me with a roofy kid...real talk

http://usershare.net/im8he2xdf406

blah blah, all I hear is talk. drop a sample, make a new thread & let's let FP decide.

blah blah, all I hear is talk. drop a sample, make a new thread & let's let FP decide.
smh, you're obviously in need of some serious humbling.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

we're waiting on you golden "child."

this coming from the kid who's avatar says "my beats own yours"

YO **** IS STRAIGHT GARBAGE BUD
step yo game up

if u want a battle..YOU find a sample n post it

u challengin me, im not gonna waste my time puttin up a sample

if u really wanna battle...put up a sample

u challengin me, im not gonna waste my time puttin up a sample
aww, man. you were comin' into this thread like you had some serious skill up your sleeve! personally, I got nothing to prove to you. I was just expecting there to actually BE something behind that inflated ego of yours. but if you're not up for it, you're not up for it..oh well, Smh!

Like I said, post a sample anytime & I'll be more than happy to make a fool of you LOL

in fact, Abstrakt, Gilson, So R3asonable, anybody; post a sample. I don't care at this point. I just wanna shut this cat up hah.

LMAO

so YOU CHALLENGED ME n you wont put up a sample?????????

i smell PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY

this is futureproducers.com

this aint wackamateurs.com

holla at me when yo balls drop lmao

I dont think anything is wrong with booma's beat except for the mixing.....nice work kid!
a real opinion from someone w. a post count above 50 loll..good looks hurtre, appreciate ya checkin' it out ;)

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

holla at me when yo balls drop lmao

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

so YOU CHALLENGED ME n you wont put up a sample?????????
smh, you were the 1st to say I "failed." where I come from, THAT'S A CHALLENGE.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

except for the mixing
care to elaborate? I'm new @ mixing so I'm still learning how to make **** sound it's best, I guess there's a learning-curve. any pointers?

Last edited:
man im just sick of dudes comin on here thinkin just because they added a synth or two that their beats are ahead of the crowd....great beats were made with just a sample, hot drums (cohesive), and a simple ass bassline....its all about how you bring those elements together in unity as one and make it sound sick! synths are good to but its all about the sound...you need "that" sound!

Last edited:
Back