Sample & Example: The Undisputed Truth

I flipped it. Adding drums to a loop counts as a flip.

no, i know you added drums, but it still sounds like the original. if i was to hear the track without hearing the original i would've thought it WAS the original...im just sayin, a flip would make it sound a lil different, even if all you did was add drums

'a my nigg stef them drums are on point! keep doing it dirty my brotha..and i have some nice monitor system, an its decent . i smell a hater ..

I don't believe you're hating. I appreciate your feed back, but I do believe you don't know what your talking about. I flipped it by adding drums. point. blank. period.

It is what it is family, if thats ya definition go ahead do you. but if you want feedback on sumthin, ppl at least expect a lil effort, that all

It is what it is family, if thats ya definition go ahead do you. but if you want feedback on sumthin, ppl at least expect a lil effort, that all

I don't know what it is with you, but you are coming off disrespectful. If you didn't have anything positive to post, you should've posted anything at all.

c'mon fam, u talkin nonsense, it dont work that way. I wasnt sayin what i was sayin to be hurtful, i was being HONEST, and isnt that what you would want? Or you just want someone to pat you on the back & say good job. If you let what i say deter you, than i dont think you cut out for this. True Story.

c'mon fam, u talkin nonsense, it dont work that way. I wasnt sayin what i was sayin to be hurtful, i was being HONEST, and isnt that what you would want? Or you just want someone to pat you on the back & say good job. If you let what i say deter you, than i dont think you cut out for this. True Story.

You were honest, but not constructive. Even in your opening statement, your tone was negative. Nothing like this will deter me, don't jump to conclusions cuz. What I want is constructive feedback, not for you to bash my shit. That's how it works.

i wasnt tryin to bash ya shit famo, jus bein me, if i felt you at least tried i wouldve been more constructive.

@ stefgoesonthebeat. The Bassline was way too quiet ! Louder bassline would have made the beat "bigger" you know. Now it's a little hollow.

@ stefgoesonthebeat. The Bassline was way too quiet ! Louder bassline would have made the beat "bigger" you know. Now it's a little hollow.

After listening to it again, I see what you're talking about. I'm going to revisit this joint to make improvements. I appreciate the feedback.

Back