Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This place is a ghost forum now.....

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Quote Originally Posted by nubash View Post
    This!
    OK tomorrow at Noon pacific time Ill start a new beat battle Ill have 3 dope samples ready...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IAMGOD_OFFICIAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    gooood

Thanks
    Check back in I hour iLl have it all ready

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IAMGOD_OFFICIAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Used to frequent here a ton myself however even then mad folks wasn't really listending to what I was throwing down weekly. Most of my soundcloud were flips from here.

Thanks
    Nowadays if you post a beat you will get 10 views, no comments and 2 plays out of it...makes it kind of pointless to post beats for review. You also have people not contributing their own opinions to hip hop topics or kids born in the 2000's trying to lecture OG's or troll.

Thanks
    It's time like these that those involved need to do more to engage those who visit... Unless they don't want to be involved and see something they like disappear. I touched on some points in my closed thread, thread. Make more effort to interact with artist and their materiel, other wise they will go else where.
    Dance Music Collabs Wanted: Cubase 10, Ozone 8, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, Sylenth, M1, Z3ta.
    Build: i7 9700k 5.0oc, z390 mb, 16gb Ram, RVMe 970 Pro, Noctua Cooling, Bequite PSU.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by M.G.Y.B. View Post
    Haha yeah most definitely, so many dope producers on here back in the day, and the feedback was really genuine like we all wanted to get better with our craft and that's what this place really was about. I think what this forum is missing as a whole is more vets or ppl that give more detailed feedback. Now what you see is new producers giving feedback to other new producers like "this is a dope beat, check out mine" lol. It's almost like they care more about getting plays and views rather than improving their craft.
    People care about the former because it speaks to the unfortunate industry/business reality: labels don't do artist development so they expect artists to do literally everything themselves which can, does, and should result in subpar music. As to improving one's craft the downside to the internet is no one has the guts to go it alone anymore regarding the discipline needed to learn music e.g. people want immediate feedback for repetitive loops and lyrics.
    "Once black music leaves its original context, it begins to take on different meanings and serve different functions, and it is interpreted very differently." Portia Maultsby

Thanks
    do any of y'all recommend anywhere else like this forum?

Thanks
    Just came back to this forum to see how it was. Used to be on here all the time back in the day, like 2010. Definitely a ghosttown. But ah, the memories!

Edit: My sig has an AIM link in it. lol.
    Last edited by SRM_HipHop; 11-26-2018 at 02:52 PM.
    http://f0.bcbits.com/img/0001440852_21.jpg
    Return Of the High Five!! Album Download!

Thanks
    dang...i only been on here a year or so and it even feels like its fizzled since i joined. Can't believe evilneedle used to be on here, his beats are always fire!

Thread Information