O'Jays - Now That We've Found Love - [ FLIP ]

Aaaah dude that drum work is insane. The whole feel & swing of it is on point. Great work. Is that the MK3 you're using?

Thanks man, i appreciate the feedback. Yeah, thats the MK3. What sample did you use for that Malik track? Loving those vibes man!

Thanks man, i appreciate the feedback. Yeah, thats the MK3. What sample did you use for that Malik track? Loving those vibes man!

That's awesome, how's the workflow on the MK3? I'm thinking either that or the MPC Live or Ableton Push 2 idk too many choices.

I used the song below in Malik. You should flip it and post another video haha :cheers:

Last edited:
That's awesome, how's the workflow on the MK3? I'm thinking either that or the MPC Live or Ableton Push 2 idk too many choices.

I used the song below in Malik. You should flip it and post another video haha :cheers:

There are so many parts of this track that can be flipped! I'm gonna mess with it later tonight, thanks!

The MK3s workflow is amazing, easy to learn and easy to get around. The Ableton Push has got some crazy features from what I've seen in videos etc. but price wise I think it might be a little on the steep end

There are so many parts of this track that can be flipped! I'm gonna mess with it later tonight, thanks!

The MK3s workflow is amazing, easy to learn and easy to get around. The Ableton Push has got some crazy features from what I've seen in videos etc. but price wise I think it might be a little on the steep end

Ableton Push definitely has loads of features, nobody seems to be selling second hand which makes me think people are loving it aaaah. Hmmm I'm going to do some more research into the MK3, been looking to buy a new sampler / beat machine for a while now.

Go for it man!! Flip the hell out of it haha. Let me know if you create something, I'm keen to check it out :cheers:

Back