My hometown flip

W

wertup123

Im a new forum member that really likes the way you guys attack creativity. Someone posted a sample by Adele called hometown here a month back and i just got my beat mixed down and i want to showcase it, open to criticism so let the critiquing began. thank you,
divshare.com/download/ 10618033-dc0

Nice flip man. The only thing I didn't like was the sample sounded a little flat. But it was still nice tho. I flipped this awhile ago but I am posting my quick flip again.

divshare.com/download/10619097-199

Last edited:
post the sample!!! sounds good, im feelin both flips, king midus im feelin what you did, i hear jones on dis one..even wit his horrible flow should be hott

Well here is my remake of Hometown Glory. I hope everyone likes is. Give some feedback please!!! I found the acapella of this song. Here's my re-flip!

divshare.com/download/10620662-ead

u guys need 2 stop abusing this track, give a song at least 5 yrs to breath and be enjoyed

u remind of cats that make sampled house music...respect the artist sum...

nuff said

i flipped this a while ago, i'ma go head and flip it right now, post the flip right here like here is where the burger's at.

i flipped this & sold it to an artist who has an album comin out in the next few months; from what i hear he's made some good connects and may well be getting Adele herself to re-sing some parts...

i've got a (poorly mixed) snippet of the beat on my myspace page if anyone wants a listen...

i flipped this & sold it to an artist who has an album comin out in the next few months; from what i hear he's made some good connects and may well be getting Adele herself to re-sing some parts...

i've got a (poorly mixed) snippet of the beat on my myspace page if anyone wants a listen...

I aint feeling that at all man. mixed or not. When your snare starts going crazy that killed it.

Not too sad at all man.... Can't help but feel like it would punch harder if it dropped into Drum 'n' Bass though! Good work.

Back