"Hey You" by Pink Floyd sample flip = Dark, Sinister Southern beat (feedback returned

C.G. Productionz

The Certified Genius
"Hey You" by Pink Floyd sample flip = Dark, Sinister Southern beat (feedback returned

Check out this new beat of mine from me and my boy LordPhat's instrumental album Mixing Chemicals and let me know what you think. The beat will drop in after about 36 seconds (the first clip is from the movie Due Date which inspired me to sample Pink Floyd). Any and all feedback is appreciated though and if you have something you want me to check out just let me know and I'll do so.

Peace

Thank you, I really appreciate the love! If you have a track you want me to check out just post the link and I got you

---------- Post added 10-01-2012 at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-29-2012 at 10:10 AM ----------

Uppinnnnnnn

---------- Post added 10-02-2012 at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-01-2012 at 08:36 AM ----------

Bump it up

---------- Post added 10-03-2012 at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-02-2012 at 03:56 PM ----------

Bumpin it up

dope take on pink floyd, reminds of some of marshall mathers production + Halloween. very creepy ish.

No prob, Yeah check out the soundcloud/site in my signature (Cant post links yet). Feedback would be cool bruh

This is pretty dope man, it sounds very original. One thing I'd suggest is making the vocal sample at the intro a little louder, especially when the beat kicks in it gets drowned out. I think you should layer the kick drum too, at some points it gets very hollow/tinny sounding and could definitely knock harder but otherwise Im really digging this. It sounds very original and unique. I think the right artist could definitely make a great record with this beat. Also, at one point you bring in a low pitched pad and at some points it almost sounds out of key, maybe this was the point or what you were trying to do but just something to look at for.

Back