hall & oates sample + flip

booma_Musik

I believe this was posted here before @ one point or another, but I can't find the thread soo, 1st up the sample: "Every time you go away" by Daryl Hall & John Oates (a.k.a. Hall & Oates)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAnZ_mTUP1c

Below is my flip, any & all feedback would be much appreciated..this is my 2nd beat in FL Studio & I'm just starting to get a hang of things so to speak, so..Any pointers/critiques are also appreciated! Much Luv FP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTYi48zP1L4

Not bad for a 2nd beat add some drops and try another kick or boost that one bc at times i cant really hear it(could be my head phones tho).

Last edited:
dope ish Gilson. I've been lurking in Sampling/Digging for a while, andyour joints always leave me w that "how the #$@% did he get from that to that?" feeling. Haha, nuff respect.

dope ish Gilson. I've been lurking in Sampling/Digging for a while, andyour joints always leave me w that "how the #$@% did he get from that to that?" feeling. Haha, nuff respect.

Word up. Appreciate it!

I like that booma_Musik!!! A better mix would be nice but all and all yeah nice beat man. Do you have the rip from youtube.

I like that booma_Musik!!! A better mix would be nice but all and all yeah nice beat man. Do you have the rip from youtube.
haha, yeah man..I barely know how to mix, PLUS youtube ****s w. the EQ of EVERYTHING I upload for some reason..makes for a raunchy ass sound I know loll, glad you're feelin' it though. lookin' foward to your flip!

If you wanna peep my flip you can check my myspace link in the sig its the first beat. i went back and listened to the beat again and i think it was my headphones killing the kick. As stated before for a second beat its not bad at all.

If you wanna peep my flip you can check my myspace link in the sig its the first beat. i went back and listened to the beat again and i think it was my headphones killing the kick. As stated before for a second beat its not bad at all.

Yeah its them phones. I got a sub and its hittin hard trust me when I say HARD!!!

Ha ha yea got that southern flavor on it, hence the name lol. Dope flip as well man

Back