FP Flip This Battle #32 - Voting

TheQm

Battle Champion!

Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Saturday December 26th at 00:01am my time: Belgrade, Serbia. Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting )and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a and a user title to match from the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.

Contenders

Last edited:
1) Miggy2Tone - 3 points
2) Mr99Music - 2 points
3) KoolLord - 1 points

All were very good this time, nice flips everyone.

Last edited:

1.miggy2tone->gets 3 points
2.digitalcratez->gets 2 points
3.Liborius->gets 1 point

I agree with digitalcratez, all flips were dope! Thanks again to everyone.

I'm asking the same question as MA and Soulful:)

miggy2tone - 3
Koollord - 2
liborius - 1

Last edited:
MA posted it after me I did not see you replied to him in the same way....but thanks for the explanation.
I will try not to be late on the next battle.

Last edited:
1. Koolord. Dope beat and complete on 1'30" great job!
2. Dafunck. Super nice flip of the bass or did you rerec it ? Anyway excellent.
3. Amstergate. Ambiant and evolutive beat as i like...

Was hard to choose great jobs everybody !

Mr99Music 3 points
koollord 2 points
daFunk Knockz 1 point

Everybody came with it this battle. Tough for me to choose this time. Shouts to Emwu23, MA Beats, soulfulmusic89, and Narono. I still checked them out even tho I couldn't vote for you guys. Would have just made the comp harder.

Back