FP Flip This Battle #31 - Voting

jocasrb

Battle Champion!
Firstly, just a reminder that only battle participants may vote. And Secondly, all battle participants must vote. Those who don't cast their votes will be disqualified. These rules exist simply to ensure a fair voting.

Time limit for voting: Wednesday 9th at 00:01am my time: Belgrade, Serbia. Preferably everybody votes as soon as possible to get this moving on.

How to vote:
Select your top three beats made by your competitors (no self-voting )and state them clearly by posting on this thread like this:

1.producer8->gets 3 points
2.beatmaker3->gets 2 points
3.beatsmith5->gets 1 point

Commenting and feedback from other other participants is naturally welcome, but preferably at the soundcloud page.

After everybody has voted or the voting time has expired, I will sum up the points and announce the winner. And as I mentioned, the winner will receive a and a user title to match from the admins and also gets to select the next samples and oversee the next battle.

In the event of a tie a moderator will step in to make a decision.

Contenders

***ArchaeLogic's beat is unavailable.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. TheQm -> 3 points _Nice easy sad vibe
2. jocasrb -> 2 points _Head moving and good felling of the sample's soul (i stopped to listen at 1'30'' to juge)
3. Crankman -> 1 point _Efficient and swiging ;-)
4.mmc7 -> no points _Clean and good sound, love the guitar (did you chop it in the sample selection ?)Just annoy by the MmmC;-)

/!\ Cranckman link is wrong here is his flip : https://soundcloud.com/crankman/i-have-one-wish :cheers:

the one for crankman is wrong...i'm having a hard time figuring out which beats i'm supposed to be listening to. can we get a proper list?

the one for crankman is wrong...i'm having a hard time figuring out which beats i'm supposed to be listening to. can we get a proper list?

i edited, im sorry for mistake....you have not in my first but in my second post properly...i dont know whats the problem to listen from there..:)

i edited, im sorry for mistake....you have not in my first but in my second post properly...i dont know whats the problem to listen from there..:)

Don't worry bud, I got you.

Updated the links from your 2nd post into your first post, then removed the 2nd post. Should be less confusing that way :cool:

1. digitalcratez - 3 points
2. Crankman - 2 points
3. Seasoned Tones - 1 point

OK thanks calimoose and joca. I think I was just confused because everyone has a different name on SoundCloud and a few of the links seemed to be incorrect . I'll try to listen to everyone tonight and help keep this thread moving along.

1. Merluche - 3 points - Art. Making beat with TWO samples, and to be good arranged, with good harmony, and the real old school vibe, wich is my favourite is amazing to me...:) its my next homework...thanks for that haha :)

2. BigPaps/Apisol - I like it...first of all becouse it has too much 'parts'/chops...well done :)

3. mmc - nice beat :) only one thing that i would change is the bass plugin/color..but anyway its good:)

also, the intro which i like the most, from this battle, is Master G's...perfect..:) but i didnt give you points becouse of the next part, verse or maybe it's beat only for listening (becouse i cannot get where and how to start rap on it hah)..so thats my honestly opinion..:)

and ye, thanks to all others for participate :)

Where is BigPaps flip?... it isn't showing up for me. Anyway, here's my picks

TheQm
emwu23
koollord

I went ahead and tallied the scores.
TheQm took this one with a total of 15 points. Digitalcratez came in 2nd with 10, and Crankman 3rd with 8.

Take it away TheQm! And congrats!

*Piecyk's vote wasn't counted due to non-participation.

Back