FP Flip This Battle 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Flip

Used the first two samples...Wanted to try sumn different. Enjoy. (P.S.: to the mods the soundcloud links aren't playable I have to click the link to view the beats...idk if anyone else is having this problem)

Been a few months since my last battle. I decided to chop the guitar parts from the Bobby Womack track, pitch them down, then find a pattern and variations that worked. Added drums, cuts, and dust.

I really wish we could join all these entrys in a sound cloud group so I could just his play and hear them all one after another. Of Course the group would have to moderated. And I get it if we don't want to make this more burdensome for the Mods or the whoever is choosing the samples. Any thoughts on this?

I really wish we could join all these entrys in a sound cloud group so I could just his play and hear them all one after another. Of Course the group would have to moderated. And I get it if we don't want to make this more burdensome for the Mods or the whoever is choosing the samples. Any thoughts on this?

This is a great idea. It would be easy to link to FB, twitter or instagram too for our fans.

entries closed 9 hours ago

voting thread up soon

on the doing it as a soundcloud group - I will check and see if it is possible from a legal point of view

the big issue for me is that most of the entries end up disappearing shortly after the voting ends, making the long term viability of such a group moot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back