Flip This! With You In Mind - Aaron Neville

lol oh wow...the rest of the forum should check this track out lol

appreciate the sample, but if im being honest with you... well.. the flip was not good. drums sounds were really bad. not really sure what type of track u were going for.

appreciate the sample, but if im being honest with you... well.. the flip was not good. drums sounds were really bad. not really sure what type of track u were going for.

yeah the drums were just idk, i didn't feel like using clean sounds, but i didn't feel like giving each sound an insert on the mixer so I just ended up throwing some loop in slicex and playing it out. i'll re-do the drums and put it up, thanks for the feedback.

Oh god....
this sample is dope.
And i was digging the drums to be honest...
It was on sum Dj Krush trip hop type shit...
im def. flipping this. Do YOU....dont change it just cuz some cats dont like it.

wow, didnt see where he was goin? flip wasnt bad, tho i think i am hearing the changed drums not the original. i did flip this one night, my dude asked me for a sample to do a tribute to a friend who passed and i flipped it quick for him. nothin special about it tho, might as well post the song that was done. i'll be back with it

Back