flip this (what language is this? and what is that flute so ill?)

Thanks pinky for repeating what i just said... Im glad school at least taught you how to pay attention...or did it? hmmmm.. Thanks playa. Stay up -LK :p

Oh sorry professor. Didn't know English class started. Some samples are cool and work some aren't and dont.. Thats why you make 1, 2 beats a day cus you will find one that works... N thats why people dont post the flips when they d/l cus not every single beat you flip is the shit.. Unless your pinky n the brain.. then all your beats are the shit. right pinky?

Last edited:
Oh sorry professor. Didn't know English class started. Some samples are cool and work some aren't and dont.. Thats why you make 1, 2 beats a day cus you will find one that works... N thats why people dont post the flips when they d/l cus not every single beat you flip is the shit.. Unless your pinky n the brain.. then all your beats are the shit. right pinky?

pretty much... if i dont like the sample i wont flip it...lol its that simple... all my beats turn out dope.. i mean for a 5 year old.:smokinFP:

LOL you are right your beats are alright for a 5 year old...I just heard em on your page. LOL i hope you got these lyrics in your brain like uhhhh seratonine! Hahahaha great lyrics also! breathaway beatboxing was awesome 9/10! lmfaorofl! Hahahahahaha

PINKY! I actually thought when you rated mine. U were someone with some real skill and talent, like abstrakt or someone, was critiquing me... But when i heard your tracks on your myspace.. I should be critiquing you.. Jus click my page link..Listen to some real tracks.

Nice find. Quick flip..

divshare.com/download/11247760-bc9

Stay up, peace.
i think if u would drop a bassline on your beat i would make i way better.

Here is my Flip tell me what you think about it

divshare.com/download/11258393-099

maybe a friend of mine will rap on it , i'll post the track when he did

Last edited:
i think if u would drop a bassline on your beat it would make it way better.

Here is my Flip tell me what you think about it

divshare.com/download/11258393-099

maybe a friend of mine will rap on it , i'll post the track when he did

edit/lol forgot sum t's in the first sentence

Last edited:
Back