Flip this "Sabres Of Paradise - Haunted Dancehall"

Tytanium

Tytbeatz Instrumentalz
Time for me to give back to FP after everyone else's generosity providing samples on here.I haven't got around to flipping this one myself yet but already have a few ideas and in my opinion it is a hot sample (piano and some nice strings) and might also be just what someone else is looking for so i thought I'd share.Hope you like it.

Sabres Of Paradise - Haunted Dancehall
http://www.zshare.net/audio/7212468113a91c3b/

There will be more to come

-Peace

OH... MY... GOD....

This sample gave me chills and made me cream my pants. Thanks for sharing this man.

OH... MY... GOD....

n25950818203_6612.jpg

Yeah, I could work with this, thanks. You know what's annoying? the price of Timpani! they cost so much just for a glorified snare.

OH... MY... GOD....

This sample gave me chills and made me cream my pants. Thanks for sharing this man.

Lol ya that is pretty much the same thing that happened to me when I heard it.. Those strings are what did it to me haha.

Glad everyone likes it.. I am going to try and post samples on a regular basis.. And when I finally get around to touchin this one I will edit my first post to include the link to it.

Nice flip potencia. For real just wanted to give you some props. I was listening to the never instrumentals the other day on the ipod when I was out diggin and I was feelin it. Your tracks really have a consistent feel and atmosphere to them, especially with all the speech samples and what not. The drums knock too. Much respect! Peace

Nice flip potencia. For real just wanted to give you some props. I was listening to the never instrumentals the other day on the ipod when I was out diggin and I was feelin it. Your tracks really have a consistent feel and atmosphere to them, especially with all the speech samples and what not. The drums knock too. Much respect! Peace

^ thx, means alot. especially when ppl be having the instros on thier i-pod's and they are actually out in society listening to the beats...
Inspiration is golden.
thx. stay true

Back