Flip this Nancy Sinatra - Baby shot me down

nervecell

Sample:

FLIP:

let me know what you think!

this is my 2nd finished beat since i've started a new level / page in my beat making career

Last edited:
The flips cool, but I think it needs more bass. The transitions need a little work too.
Nice sample

Last edited:
honestly, you need some work. just try to keep it simple 4 now and remember you are making something for people to rap on, not just a beat. The key change when the beat comes in is not workin for me.

Always loved the sample but none of these flips did it for me. With a sample like this you really have to come correct with the drums and this is one of those samples that should probably be looped at all times.

Always loved the sample but none of these flips did it for me. With a sample like this you really have to come correct with the drums and this is one of those samples that should probably be looped at all times.

I agree. The song is so dope. I never tried flipping it, 'cause you gotta come hard.
The Young Buck beat IMO is so sick!

yea this is a dope sample and not really proud of my flip looking back

but then again i was pretty burnt out and just wanted to finish it

Hey im new to the beat making. I just started about six months ago. I'm a rapper but tired of waiting others to make beats for me. I tried to make a beat of this but I'm trying to figure out how to upload it get some feedback from you guys.

I agree. The song is so dope. I never tried flipping it, 'cause you gotta come hard.
The Young Buck beat IMO is so sick!
Ive had it on vinyl for a while. Ive tried to flip it more than once its a hard sample to work with because theres not a lot of space to change or add things without ruining it. The Young Buck song is dope if for nothing else he killed the sample without fighting or forcing the sample.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Hey im new to the beat making. I just started about six months ago. I'm a rapper but tired of waiting others to make beats for me. I tried to make a beat of this but I'm trying to figure out how to upload it get some feedback from you guys.

Get more posts and post the beat in the Showcase your music area

flipped the same track but by a different foreign artist and got a talented MC to go on it:

instrumental: in sig

Last edited:
Back