Flip This!: "Love To Last Forever" by Zulema Cusseaux

JustChadMichael

The Scientist!
Sample: Zulema Cusseaux ''Love To Last Forever'' - YouTube

My Flip: LOVE TO LAST FOREVER freestyle beat on the FPC in FL studios (Testing my Araabmuzik drumkit lol) by JustChadMichael on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Lmao Please ignore the Araabmuzik Tag, I was just havin a moment trya act like him, I never programmed this beat, I'm too lazy =____=

I WANNA HEAR SOME DOPE ISH FROM YALL!

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

c'mon yall this sample is dope!

Last edited:
lmao distorted? It sounds good on my end, It's a Clean super hard kick I use, The wave form does look distorted tho lol haha, good looks tho mayne

the percussion is way too loud maybe that's arabmuzik his style but it sounds messed up will try to flip it though keep it up
just level your mix out.

Last edited:
the percussion is way too loud maybe that's arabmuzik his style but it sounds messed up will try to flip it though keep it up
just level your mix out.

Lol oooh You mean the guiro shaker? lol you gotta remember I'm just showcasing a flip style, This was done on the spot, this ain't the fully mastered beat lol, I never even programmed this possible beat yet :L

I can't wait to hear your flip mayne!

Last edited:
I thought the kick sounded dope but it was a bit too loud and overpowering compared to the rest. I also hated the snare. I you had a better snare with some reverb it would have made it dope in my book.

I thought the kick sounded dope but it was a bit too loud and overpowering compared to the rest. I also hated the snare. I you had a better snare with some reverb it would have made it dope in my book.
lmaoo whaaa? I love that snare, It's actually a clock sound effect I ripped from youtube and EQ'd and mastered lmao, nah but I experimented with another snare and it sounded dope, maybe if I ever get around to programming this beat, I might change the snare, but so far this joint soundin' proper at the moment, and What moniter's are you people using? the dang Kick sounds good on this Gigaware speaker set, maybe I gotta upgrade, these are 50 dollars, but this joint cames with a big ass subwoofer so idk mayne, everybody hears something different I guess lol D:

Last edited:
lmaoo whaaa? I love that snare, It's actually a clock sound effect I ripped from youtube and EQ'd and mastered lmao, nah but I experimented with another snare and it sounded dope, maybe if I ever get around to programming this beat, I might change the snare, but so far this joint soundin' proper at the moment, and What moniter's are you people using? the dang Kick sounds good on this Gigaware speaker set, maybe I gotta upgrade, these are 50 dollars, but this joint cames with a big ass subwoofer so idk mayne, everybody hears something different I guess lol D:

Its nothing personal i just don't like those types of snares.

http://soundcloud.com/daimprov/we-in-this-blend

was on regular headphones so im not sure how its gonna sound on speakers, sorry if it sounds like shit *shrugs*

synced up an acapella to it... I tried chopping it and all dat, wasn't really feelin it plus da sample was so dope i juz ended up not doing much to it- sped up but kept da same pitch, filtered the bass out- added bassline and drums- and played the same keys as the sample but with a lighter tone piano patch- but when i put da acapella on it I didnt think it needed much else, i might go back and add sum subtle sounds here and there when an artist actually wants to get on it

thanks for da sample tho big homie, shit is ill as ****.

Last edited:
was trying to post the link but yea... that's not working out lol... I need to learn how to embed the soundcloud player in the comment like these other cats be doin

Last edited:
I mean this beat WAS LIVE YALL, I'm just showing a flip >___>

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

send me that Araabmuzik kit bro
I"m sooooo hesitant to do it lmaooo, I'll think about it, everybody wants that man's sounds LOL

Last edited:
Good looks BeatsByD.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

alright did my flip. This was a quick flip, and when I heard the finished product on soundcloud I was thinking to myself that the drums needed to be louder than the sample... oh well.

To the dude that started this - your flip had a lot of energy. I liked the way everything was put out and progressed and built up to something more powerful. However, I think you need to use better quality samples cos it was really distorted and 'unclean' for lack of a better word. You have a good beat going though.

Last edited:
Good looks BeatsByD.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

alright did my flip. This was a quick flip, and when I heard the finished product on soundcloud I was thinking to myself that the drums needed to be louder than the sample... oh well.

To the dude that started this - your flip had a lot of energy. I liked the way everything was put out and progressed and built up to something more powerful. However, I think you need to use better quality samples cos it was really distorted and 'unclean' for lack of a better word. You have a good beat going though.

Good lookin' son!, and ehhh...I Use FL studios and Boost my high and low ends on the master by like 11 db or so :/, I was just doing it quick, I never programmed this beat and mixed it down, I'll prolly will to shut yall up! LOL, nah but you Flip has soul bruh, The drums were weak to me, you already know the drill, go back and make em SNAP! other than that, Good ishhhh son, anybody else?

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

We in this blend by DaImprov on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

was on regular headphones so im not sure how its gonna sound on speakers, sorry if it sounds like shit *shrugs*

synced up an acapella to it... I tried chopping it and all dat, wasn't really feelin it plus da sample was so dope i juz ended up not doing much to it- sped up but kept da same pitch, filtered the bass out- added bassline and drums- and played the same keys as the sample but with a lighter tone piano patch- but when i put da acapella on it I didnt think it needed much else, i might go back and add sum subtle sounds here and there when an artist actually wants to get on it

thanks for da sample tho big homie, shit is ill as ****.

That ish is LAVAAAAAA fam! SWAG!!!!!

Last edited:
bro ur flip is dope!! i heard jeezy awhile ago but couldnt find find the acapella version for nothing how or where u get it?

Appreciate the love yall, im not gone act like i did something extra major on this one or nothin, all props go to the thread starter JustChadMichael for the quality sample in the first place

I grabbed this acapella from instrodepot.com- got that site from a google search for acapellas- they have a bunch over there, but sadly many of them are "DIY" versions and not studio versions meaning somebody tried to make the instrumental an acapella so you still have the artifacts of the original instrumental in the background

Back