Flip This "Lord of Vermillion(ロード オブ ヴァーミリオン)"

Flip This "Lord of Vermillion(ロード オブ ヴァーミリオン)"

In an attempt to try to give people "Real Digging", I'm gonna start posting stuff to flip. Anyone feel free to tell me you already have it if you do.

"Lord of Vermillion(ロード オブ ヴァーミリオン) is a Japanese video game based on cards like Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon. This is a new release, but still an imported CD Soundtrack that I'm sure most won't have in their collection.

This is the music that plays when your game ends. Also, feel free to give input on what you want the next flip I post to be (ex. classic rock, symphony, soul classics, disco, techno, soundtrack music, I got anything you can name).

LINK:
http://tinyurl.com/ygjgyug

thanks man. i would suggest psychedelic rock type ish, some ol drugged out crazy ****. just got something called i think "mushrooms on cd" somethin like that, compilation album, lot of drug songs and flips by whoever these ppl are but the rock songs were amazing. anyway, i'll check this out, if i flip it i'll post it up. thanks again

No doubt man.. The harderest shyt I found looking for is good Jap folk/soul.....Only found one truely phenomenal source before then all of sudden one day *pooff* sites gone..
I cried a little inside..

Last edited:
word, remember some dude came out with some noses malone something or other and posted 5 japanese soul songs i think it was, or just asian soul, **** was crazy hot.

^^^No thread jacking. Any input is welcome.

I noticed alot of stuff in the "flip this" sections weren't what I'd call "rare" and were pretty normal flipd(ex. Dusty Springfield, Controllers, Three Degrees, type stuff). Stuff that may not be well known, but diggers would know.

I'm challenging everyone to dig out some ill "rare" loops. This I posted isn't even a "classic" only thing that made it "rare" was that it was an import CD soundtrack to a video game. By "rare", I mean things that could easily be overlooked gems, stuff that was swept under the rug, stuff so strang it's never thought about, but actually perfect for sampling. 60s-70s asian soul is abstract, not heavily used, but still gives you a "soul sample". But anyone who can find some, check out Yuzo Hayashi for ASIAN JAZZ that PWNs alot of stuff. I'll try to find some stuff to post, all I got is a vinyl album of his, so give me time to rip it if no one else has any.

Last edited:
word, remember some dude came out with some noses malone something or other and posted 5 japanese soul songs i think it was, or just asian soul, **** was crazy hot.

that was a firey post my dude. i remeber flipping all that. but anyways this is a cool idea deranged. imma try n get somting on here. .... just hate to see a gem go... call me selfish i guess :confused:...the leachers just get me down.

I think its a good idea, I can see what you are going for, but it is missing a count or something. I don't know if that makes sense but when you tap to it, it feels like it needs one more bar. The loop ends short. You probably might have to chop up one extra part and double play it. I hope what I'm saying makes sense lol, I could show you but I'm not sure I will be using my beat making computer today. The drum pattern is nice though :).

Last edited:
I did this on the most crappiest headphones (so-called "ear-in"s... what a joke) I have ever heard : no lows, absolutely no highs, just middle frequencies.

Needless to say I did a "blind" (deaf) mixing and mastering... but hey, better than none I suppose.

Loop the beat... I couldn't copy and paste the bars.

Back