Flip this horror sample

Dope flip. I was watching Hellraiser a few weeks ago. The whole soundtrack is amazing.

im gonna flip something with this tonight that sample is tight

divshare.com/download/10666259-ddc

amazing how different our flips are ;P

you sampled ending i sampled beginning/middle lol

Both flips were a bit bland to me although i liked ya drums Kodeep. Could be im not feelin the sample your workin with all too much...Just not my steez i guess.

Both flips were a bit bland to me although i liked ya drums Kodeep. Could be im not feelin the sample your workin with all too much...Just not my steez i guess.

You're right my flip is a bit bland ;P

Thanks for the feedback, it could be spiced up a bit. It was a pretty easy sample to work with, however it was hard to get the chops on beat for me. I'm not much a fan of the sample either but I wanted to see what I could do with it, wutevz anutha throw away beat! xD

You're right my flip is a bit bland ;P

Thanks for the feedback, it could be spiced up a bit. It was a pretty easy sample to work with, however it was hard to get the chops on beat for me. I'm not much a fan of the sample either but I wanted to see what I could do with it, wutevz anutha throw away beat! xD

sounds like your recycle bin must be full... hahah JAY KAY buddy.. i flipped this ****...ill post it when its complete

this is from the movie hellraiser right? i started something ill probably post it tonight after i get home from school and finish up what i started

this is what i came up with i might add a bass line but im not sure yet ha
im kinda new to all this and just moved up to reason so constructive criticism is welcomed
divshare.com/download/10672963-0ea

Last edited:
this is what i came up with i might add a bass line but im not sure yet ha
im kinda new to all this and just moved up to reason so constructive criticism is welcomed
divshare.com/download/10672963-0ea
that beat was ill, headnoding quality!

Back