flip this GEM from the Emotions Fresh from my personal stash!!

lol i have headphones on, i cant listen though my speakers right now, its late here...ill let you know in the mornin...

do y'all mean you think I should bring out the bass on the entire mix? or bring out the bass on just the drums, or on just the sample? thought the bass sounded pretty loud & clear, but I guess it's two against one haha..maybe it's MY phones that're are ****ed up..hit me up w/s'more feedback..I'll prolly go back & tweak this one later on..

Yeah, turn that bassline up for sure then this beat would be fire! I'm listening through my headphones and it sounds like too much high's and although I can hear the bass, if the bass was a lot louder this beat would be crazy.

ill vibe on tha flip. worse than headphones or speakers, im on my laptop at work so i REALLY cant hear anything but drums and main melody but its enough to let me know i can rock wit the sample. thanks man.

nice sample, im gonna post up a flip
you chopped it really nice there, props

i think its mainly the kick that needs some beefing up, and a louder bassline would make this beat fire. other than that, no complaints

The bass is clear but it doesn't have that nice rumble to it. it's too up in the mid-bass. sounds super clean too cuz of the HIs.

Back