Flip this crazzzyy Russian vocal sample !!

This sample crazzzy manggg.. always love dope female vocals. Title looks/ song sounds Russian, hopefully I'm not mistaken lol !!
lemme hear what y'all came up with ! Constructive criticism welcomed ! More beats on my site: Chef Goyar-D's Beat Kitchen
MUCH LOVE!!

Sample:

FLIP:

Hello all. Here's my flip. Pretty much the same cut, although I did use two pairs of 4 bars samples to change the overall melody a little bit. I also used a plug-in at one of the 4 bars samples to cut the vocals a little (fourth bar if you count from where the drums start). I started this project on about 86 BPM but I felt it was asking me to lower it. Usually, for me and my inexperience, it's the other way around.

Nice choice on the sample. It's a shame I don't understand greek.

Last edited:

Hello all. Here's my flip. Pretty much the same cut, although I did use two pairs of 4 bars samples to change the overall melody a little bit. I also used a plug-in at one of the 4 bars samples to cut the vocals a little (fourth bar if you count from where the drums start). I started this project on about 86 BPM but I felt it was asking me to lower it. Usually, for me and my inexperience, it's the other way around.

Nice choice on the sample. It's a shame I don't understand greek.

DRUMS ARE KNOCKINNNN BROOO!!! Overall flipp was fireee , a little bit more mixing and mastering and track would be perfect!! keep killin shyt g!

Back