Dope LP...Download it, Flip it.

ozee207

What's good FP?

I been slackin' both on the flips, and the sample contributions... so I logged onto FP today, downloaded some samples and stumbled across the thread where someone posted that AIR joint, "Sister Bessie" (GoodLooks!) Anyways, I have the album, and remembered it being pretty dope and I wanted to upload it.... turns out my internet connection as of late has been straight up garbage. So I searched it and found a d/l link for it.

Enjoy.

http://www.mega*upload.com/?d=27Y8

There's madd joints on the album with more than enough potential to be a heater. I'm really really diggin' it.

-Zee

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaaarh!

Just been listening to the album...Its extremely chilled, amazing vocals, sax, piano, guitar BASS..Holy Sh#t

Thanks man, this made my day

Last edited:
word, off that same post, went thru dudes uploads on utube, then found out he has a blog. a lot of whats up there has been posted on here so im sure ppl already been on it, like the latin gems, the psychadelic gems, the boom bap drum collection or w/e it is, so i grabbed a few albums off there, and one of em was this one. im goin back to his channel tho, hes got a lot of nice **** he uploaded there.

word, off that same post, went thru dudes uploads on utube, then found out he has a blog. a lot of whats up there has been posted on here so im sure ppl already been on it, like the latin gems, the psychadelic gems, the boom bap drum collection or w/e it is, so i grabbed a few albums off there, and one of em was this one. im goin back to his channel tho, hes got a lot of nice **** he uploaded there.

Care to post a link bro?

20hu71j-1.gif

man.....simply amazing...thanks

Back