craziest flip

Bango Skank

top billin'
I feel like a challenge. Whats the craziest, hardest to flip music you can think of? Something nobody would ever flip?

YouTube - Dead Confederate - "Run From The Gun" (official music video)

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

YouTube - Nine Inch Nails - Hurt

---------- Post added at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

YouTube - Mad Season wake up

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

YouTube - Kate Bush - Army Dreamers

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Imogen Heap - Hide And Seek

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

YouTube - Rise Against - Hero Of War

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

YouTube - Johnny Cash - "Ain't No Grave"

Damn, yall did pick some hard ones. gimme a bit...

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Ok. Here we go.

Somebody needs to spit on this

holy crap!!! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS SAMPLE FOREVER HAHA

Tech N9ne - The rain

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

my bad about that last post he doesnt sample SPACE LION it's Rain off cowboy bebop sound track haha i was clicking similar videos... still crazy

If you check out their ost, you will find a lot of hidden gems

Whats the point of flipping a sample that nobody would ever flip cause it sucks. If it has no potential why would anyone want to flip it??

You bring elements of a sample to your beat that you like. Bringing elements to your beat that sounds like shit shouldnt be something we strive for. theres already plenty of shit music out there lets not make it our goal to make more of it LOL

The purpose is to make the shitty sample not sound like shit, that takes skill. If you can't flip it, it could be you. Far worse samples have been flipped.

The purpose is to make the shitty sample not sound like shit, that takes skill. If you can't flip it, it could be you. Far worse samples have been flipped.

make a shitty sample not sound like shit? thats like taking shit out of the toilet bowl and making it look like meat loaf LOL not a skill I want to have lol

Back