Chill Greek sample

I'm feeling this flip and the sample itself is a pretty cool song. I like the simple drum pattern hitting hard with the melody of the sample; I also like how you panned your chops, that was a nice touch.
My only complaint would be the length of the track (it's too short! haha). It would've been dope if you chopped more parts and added another drum pattern to the track..

But overall I dig this flip. Nice job!

@Amililo, thank you.
@PYVS, thank you, I really appreciate the kind words. I do need to start doing more Verse-Chorus-Verse type tracks while switching up the drum pattern.

Peace, gt90

Flipped this long time ago,that shit's crazy,also respect for your flip and also for flipping a Greek song like this,this song is one of the greatest songs of all time in Greece from one of the greatest singers in Greece history,makes me proud of my country that people around the world use great music of my country as samples because it's unusual sadly,there are a lot of great gems in old Greek folk/pop music,respect!

Rly dope sample , the melody on this one is crazy , thx for this one.
It's been some time since my last remix , I got Xzibit - Paparazzi for y'all , even tho the original beat is a classic.

Peace

@gt90 thx 4 finding this nice sample..and uploading youre dope beat. drums knock hard..i really like them!!!
@ldkitz dope work on this one....

so..this sample inspiried me to made a beat after long time without making music...thx gt90

here is my flip

Back