Change The Game *SAMPLE + FLIP + SONG* - J6 & Genius

dude, that outro is sick... also agrere on the bass thing...just mix em vocals better

also...if u composed the outro...think about addin chords to go with your bass for a more ambient sound, especially when that sweet voice sings...

three of u should be the next little sister

heytweak whats the vocal sample you used in your flip? that was siiiick haha
same for you jaysik post the finished version of that song when youre done, i could see that in my ipod shuffle playlist hah

Here's my flip, if you wanna call it that. Just started flippin in January.

http://www.divshare.com/download/11141076-a40

For some reason, the file has hisses and pops that weren't there in FL9. Could it be my soundcard?

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

just shows how much a difference an emcee and vocalist can make on a track.
I couldn't agree more. The track was hot, but once you started plus the hook?...perfect. good job!

Last edited:
Thanks, I will definitely get the finished version up soon. Ill check your flip later USual21, I'm in class right now.

hey j6, what was the full song you got the sample from? i wanna listen to it and see if i can rip any vocal tracks from it
thanks

My FlIp -- NIcE SamPLe !

www divshare.com/download/11148208-acd

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have the full song, I got the sample off of this site actually, I believe Tweak posted it, excuse me if I'm incorrect...

I flipped it aswell, my first sample-based beat for a long while actually..
divshare.com/download/11319849-56e
Feedback appreciated!

Back