best adele hometown flip ever

lol your flip is cool man. i wasn't really feelin' the snare, but maybe it's just my laptop speakers. but "best" hometown flip is a really bold statement, especially when shit like this exists, haha-

Last edited:
This is sick! The play on the hi-hats was intricate but still clinical, and the loop leading to the snare shuffle towards the end was perfectly done. Mind blowing joint right there cuz

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

lol your flip is cool man. i wasn't really feelin' the snare, but maybe it's just my laptop speakers. but "best" hometown flip is a really bold statement, especially when shit like this exists, haha-

I just gotta say man, Boogey's spin on Adele is iller than that YouTube vid you posted. Honest

lol your flip irs cool man. i wasn't really feelin' the snare, but maybe it's just my laptop speakers. but "best" hometown flip is a really bold statement, especially when shit like this exists, haha-

It is a bold statement lls but az far az see it on here no hometown flips was dat great except 4 big krit Hometown glory
But yea I said it was da best on here just 2 get people attention just like
Lil wayne says he da best rapper alive so he can get rappers attention but thanks 4 da feedback

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

This is sick! The play on the hi-hats was intricate but still clinical, and the loop leading to the snare shuffle towards the end was perfectly done. Mind blowing joint right there cuz

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

I just gotta say man, Boogey's spin on Adele is iller than that YouTube vid you posted. Honest

Thanks bra

amazing flip op thats so sick

any chance on a download link? i wanna listen to it in my car haha

never mind wasnt logged into divshare I thought it was broke

Last edited:
i wasnt feeling that flip at all. Repetitive, unoriginal and just all around not good. Sorry no hate. Just my opinion.

wat beat is not repetitive i make dirty south style beats im not n 2 da whole new york style of hip hops beats now those are repetitive but thanks 4 da criticism

Lol this shits on K.R.I.T.

And why does every flip not actually make a beat. It's more like a 30 second clip. Make a full beat!

Last edited:
guys, you have remimded me of some old adelle flip I made. I've just uploaded it so you can laugh your asses off:>
divshare.com/download/12160886-84a

Back