Been a minute...I was bored...

I appreciate the feedback! "trappy" but "loose!" I ain't ever heard of such, so that's gotta be good! Your New Rap Beats 2-8-17 track opening reminds me, and shows a bit of a almost 2pac and dr. dre inspiration!! 2nd part...has a kind'a OPP vibe.

That track I made had to cater to the vocals...which was kinda difficult being that the original is more uptempo. [114.2 BPM vs 57.1] YouTube

Last edited:
That a really interesting texture! I'd love to see it with some distortion and maybe a lowpass filter, more on the PartyNextDoor side with some hard compression could work. Think "fall for your type"...

wait...lowpass filter on which part though? There's like 5 drum patterns, 3-4 hit hat patterns...1 semi-bass line pattern, as well as a guitar sample...as well as the vox

Where is the "Feedback" @? Have had some traffic...but not a lotta people sayin' too much?! WT...

Appreciate the feedback! Glad you liked it. I heard the song and saw there was a acapella online...and voila! When it comes to a flip...I usually get the vocal, load it in and start to build around it. Heck...some have told me they like my version better than the original?!?! :bigeyes:

still no more Feedback!!?!?! Guess they were right...Future Producers isn't about the Future part anymore! SMH. :shame:

Back