3 Samples For You All + First Beat Making Video

nickynoliver

I have recently decided to start a youtube channel comprised of videos of me making beats. I am going to try to upload a new video twice a month. My friend Meeklo has recently gotten into video editing. I will pretty much be his test subject while he learns. This is our first video so, keep in mind that the editing is to the best of his current abilities. As we film more videos together, we will progress and they will get better. Anyways, here's the first upload to my channel. Please subscribe if you like the beats and show some love!

Thank you, guys and girls.

Also, here are some samples for you all.

More samples on my second post. I was only able to post two at a time.

YO, the beat sounds dope! The weed looks good too. Keep them beatmaking videos coming! Seeing that MPC1000 made me miss mine that I just sold... With the JJOS it's one of the finest machines i've owned.

will do. work usually keeps me busy to the point where i can only get so much done. i just do this for fun anymore. i am actually selling my 1000. great machine. i'm getting a 2500 so, no sense in having two MPCs. if you're interested, let me know and i will link you to the post on reverb.com.

Back