xone 02

C

captdoobij

I have found only a small amount of information about this mixer from users out there. Does anyone have any hands on experience with it (preferabley longer than just playing with it in the store)?
What improvements do you think could be made and are there any problems (even small personal ones) that you have encountered?
Also, does the Cue/Mix button just change what the led's show (cue= left led is ch1 and right led is ch2 / Mix=main output showing on led meter) and nothing else?

Has anyone found it cheaper than 600 U$D (from audiolines)

Thanks.

The cue/mix button changes the output to the headphones as well as the lights, essentially it sends the master out through the phones when its on mix, and the selected channel when on cue.

If i could change anything i'd move the transform switches slightly higher, out of knuckle catching range, I'd also like to change the reverse button at the top of the mixer to a switch, infact if i had my way, all the buttons would be toggle switches, the switches on the 02 are sooo smooth unlike the staticy clunk you get with vestax.

You are getting sleeeeeepy..............
You will listen to uncle Five...............
You will go out and buy a Xone 02...
You will send me money as thanks..
you will wake at the count of five.....
1..........2...........3............4............5 :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back