Where to download some good mp3 breaks and scratch sounds?

(R)Con

I have been looking for a place to download some good scratch sounds or breaks, but I haven't been able to find ANYTHING. There has to be somewhere where I can find like entire CDs of breaks...just like records. Free is good.

Can anyone help me with this?

franchise record pool has alot in the dj exclusives section (i believe its $19 a month to join, but im not sure)....they got scratch samples, voice samples, party break tools & sound fx

overall the this is my favorite mp3 pool

franchiserecordpool.com

You Can Always Try Itunes. Or Hit Me On My Email Address And I Will Send You One Of My Collections. I Bought A Numark Axis 9 Which Came With A Cd Full Of Stuff To Cut.

Thanks

DIS-ONE said:
You Can Always Try Itunes. Or Hit Me On My Email Address And I Will Send You One Of My Collections. I Bought A Numark Axis 9 Which Came With A Cd Full Of Stuff To Cut.

Thanks a lot, man. I appreciate that. My email is rob.c.ruiz@gmail.com

I' put together digital breaks and scratch sounds by using a audio editing program.....

I'll upload some to my site for you.....
But if you using Serato sho you can scratch ANYTHING..... PM me.

i got to admit.. i downloaded like so much shit from filestube and torrent sites with names like 'best breaks' yadayada but most been whack as hell...or mp3s (you need wav or aif standard) so i was like ite i gota get these whatever it takes. i read in futuremusic mag (i think) about a company called futurenice so i googled futurenice and got like 50 breaks for £5 or something.. i bought like 3 packs and thats it... i got breaks for dayyyys to chop and there not just the cliche ass breaks evvvvryone uses.

I have a few of those QBert records made for scratching and juggling. I wouldn't mind ripping those onto Pro Tools and giving them to whoever wants them.

PM me.

* I'd prefer to give you the PT session so you can take what you'd like from it, but I also don't mind exporting both sides.

Last edited:
yea if you got some dirtstyle records, just rip them. Thats what I did once I bought my 57sl. Hit the "Record" feature and add it to your library.

Back