Where can i buy DJ SHtuff?

D

DJ Bite Size

Hey anyone from the cali coast that can give me a good place to go to get great quality DJ equipment, please let me know. i live about 2 hours from LA. so anyone that can direct me to a good dj Shop so i can get my tables and all of that good stuff, please let me know about it. if you guys can give me a whole bunch of stores it would be great. hope to hear from some one really soon.

thanks

DJBiteSize

"Not the size of the dog in a fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"

"Winning isnt everything.... its the ONLY thing!"

yo wassup im from the cali coast...anaheim to be exact. well i live about 15 minutes from prosound. they may not have the cheapest price but the service is real good. check out their website... http://www.pssl.com

[Edited by celph centered on 03-31-2001 at 07:10 PM]

another store is...Mars music at the Block in Orange. its about 30 mins where im from so depending where your at, it may be longer. they let you test stuff too so check it out. :D

There are a bunch of online stores that you can order from. They are generally cheaper and you can save money by getting free shipping or not paying tax by ordering out of state. I got my **** from competetion sound, but they took awhile to ship. It was the cheapest at the time though.

Back