What do you think of turntablelab?

Love em....
I think that they really try hard to give info on a website
and the prices are good, I live in CA so no tax
highly recommmend them

Yeah totally- turntablelab is probably the single greatest online record-sales company out there. I ordered 2 LPs from them, and they came within 2 days. But, when they arrived, UPS had seriously messed them up- they were all bent and stuff. But alas, the folks at the Lab got a refund from UPS, and now I've got 2 spankin'-new copes of Swamp's "Waxcraft" and Dr. Octagon's "Instrumentalyst." The guys at the Lab know what's up- real NYC know-how and culture. I know I'm pluggin them like crazy, but they really rock.

hey kid how much did doctor oxtagon cost ya? i need to get that one.

The LP I got from the Lab was the instrumental version of Dr. Octagon's "Octagonacologyst." Both the instrumental LP and the full (lyrical) LP are 14.00 from the Lab. You should be able to find it in either the "Heavyweight Crate" or the "LPs, EPs, 12 inch" section of http://www.turntablelab.com. Man I love that record. Peace,

The Kid

yeah i ordered some paul nice breaksa while back..pretty good service..and fast sending it all. cant beat the stickers either haha

Yeah bad *** online store with great service plus I got like 10 of those mike tyson stickers all over the place!

Back