STR8-80 or ProTT2?

D

DJ Bite Size

Im more of a mixing DJ and i know that the Str8-80s are more for a scratching DJ. Should i get the ProTT2 over the Stantons? theyre around the same price, but are the str8-80 able to do the mixing that i want to do? i dont know about scratching just yet. anyone help me out soon cause im gonna buy my tables soon.... brand new set baby!

I haven't heard much about the pro tt2's, however I have done my stanton research.. the str8-80's arent just supposed to be great for scratching, but they're supposed to be just LOVELY for backcueing, and mixing your heart out. :)

-directrix

i dont spin yet.. cause i cant afford tables yet.. so sad, so sad.. wait till july
but i figured i'd work with cd's till then right?

hiphop, rap
r&b, little techno..

you? :)

my vote is for the Numark
i didn't tried them, but from the spec. the numark looks better, it got more Torque (2.2KG/Cm Vs. 1.8KG/Cm) and it weights a few kilos more than the 80s

I own the 8-80's and they are sweet for scratching and mixing ! why just the other day i had two tracks playing together for over 9 minutes without me adjusting any of the decks ! very very stable ! :)

between the pro tt2 and the 8-80 id go with the pro tt 2
like angelic said more torque

Back