str8-100

Status
Not open for further replies.
You better go now and do what he said cuz he knows what he is talking about.

Ohh, yeah and for you gqblaze: This was ironic!
I know you wouldn't have gotten it.:D

Fortunately I have budget for techs but I dont like the 8% pitch and I also like some more things on the st8-100 like the reverse and the key control, but I will think about it very carefully, thanks 4 the advice.

see ya

this is for heinzbush
shut the **** up u jewish killer
u should be ashamed of your self... skinhead

reported this post to moderator:

Hy,
I think you guys still know about the other posts by gqblaze about me. You know, it is really not a big deal if someone makes a mistake. We all do that and it is ok. But this post just goes too far. Yes I am from Germany but what happened more than 50 years ago is not in my power and I do not agree with that what happened.
I feel really hurt about that. I really do not know what to say.
Please cancel his membership on this site. This site is great and the people here are awesome, a member like this does not deserve to be a part of this amazing group.
Please write back to me,
I hope you support me with that,

thank you very much

Andreas Offenloch
DJ Zoschilein

ypu are a ****ing *******
u cant let go off one thing and u provoke me to say this thing...l stop your whining bitch

just walk away and drop it

No need to get soo worked up, just walk away and forget about it, or you're going to be told from someone from up above. Just chill out and ignore eachother for a while for the sake of your memberships.

No I'm not taking any sides.

:cool:

ohh and back to the subject.
If you have the budget for Techs why don't you go for the pdx 2000???

I didn't say they look good, but actually the look doesn't really matter to me.
How they work is important not how they look.

I don't know.
Nobody has ever tried one out yet, so nobody can really say something about it. I've only heard good things about it, so I don't think it is a bad choice, although I would have waited till someone else checked it out.

:D

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
What???

(V)onro3 said:
NO! I do not know of a Vestax that has lasted more than five years. Yet let alone get parts for...after they do their yearly update of decks. You did good. Be proud of your
purchase. :)

5 years? I thought they were supposed to be durable. Please explain. How many have you known to stuff up? What models were they etc, etc

Cheers

all right this little war isgoing a bit too far . everyone step back into line. if u dont comply im going to have to shut this thread and take some serious action:mad:

gqblaze said:
this is for heinzbush
shut the **** up u jewish killer
u should be ashamed of your self... skinhead

sorry tricky don't take it personal but what has to happen until you take some serious action. Yes I know it is not good that I start all over again, but this post went too far. way too far!!!:mad:
He didn't even apologize. This post was too personal and this was racism. I can't understand how you can ignore that on these pages.
What would you say if someone would call you a ****ing Indian and insults you because of your nationality. You wouldn't like that either.
Sorry but this was too much for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back